What To Avoid During Pregnancy
Here is a list of some of the items which you should avoid when pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- Smoking and alcohol
- Caffeine (coffee, black tea, cola, and chocolate). Cut it out or at least cut back on consumption.
- Medication/Drugs/Herbs, unless perscriped by your GP while he knew you were pregnant. If you wish to take an over the counter drug, check first with your pharmicist or GP.
- Excesses of Vitamins A, C, or D
- Avoid raw or undercooked meats
- Avoid raw or undercooked eggs
- Cigarette Smoke – first hand or passive
- Soft cheese